см. тж. подобно тому, как
• Here, as in the wet equatorial areas, the rainfall mechanisms are ...
• The boiling point of a pure liquid, like the melting point of a pure crystal, represents a fairly sudden transition.
• Like Boyle's law, this relation is followed by many gases.
• These calculations, along with (or as well as) our findings, show that ...
• The trains of meteors move with time as do noctilucent clouds.
• The diameter required in order to fulfil this condition depends upon the reaction-zone length as does the critical diameter.
• Presumably, as for the static case, the movement of the vibrating surface will be opposed in the manner of a spring.
• The power unit is in a separate case as is the calibrated display unit.
• Superconductors are as sensitive to changes in magnetic-field strength as they are to changes of temperature.
• As with any chemical process, analysis is extremely important for process control.
• Carbon dioxide shares with water vapour the property of absorbing infrared radiation.
• In common with the other natural sciences chemistry is fundamentally concerned with ...Источник: Русско-английский научно-технический словарь на Gufo.me