как ... , так и
см. тж. одинаково необходим для
• Scientists and engineers alike (or Scientists as well as engineers, or Both scientists and engineers) were intrigued by ...
• Just as the development of the electron microscope required the evolution of special sample techniques, so the flying spot scanner will stimulate a search for ...
• Just as a shallow pot of water placed on a stove will boil faster than a deep pot of water, so also will a water tube boiler raise steam faster than a Scotch boiler.
• The result applies both to molecules moving in random directions and to the directionally selected molecules.
• Just as the Moon produces tides on the Earth, so the Earth produces tides on the Moon.