• These deviations may be manifested in the form of an accelerating instead of a decelerating wave.
• Under such circumstances, the two donor atoms on the same chelate molecule coordinate with different metal atoms rather than with one; thus, a polymeric chain may result rather than [or (and) not] a ring structure.
• Since the various types of microscope supply different kinds of information, they complement each other rather than competing.
• That means that the laser beam is elliptical instead of round.
• The resulting F-band is dependent upon the particular alkali halide used, not upon the alkali metal vapour.Источник: Русско-английский научно-технический словарь на Gufo.me